October 3, 2011

things I found in the drafts folder.


~

I just started watching my mom's new favorite show. Parenthood. new favorite quote.
"Do you guys have some stupid agreement about not acknowledging each others flaws?"
"Yeah, it's called marriage"
 ~

This entire (unfinished) never before seen post  about choosing a theme song for our zoo visit. I posted it chronologically for posterity.

~
6/4/09
guess who spilled orange juie on my keyboard last night. not me. an you tell what key stopped working?

~
8/27/08
When do you hide?

~
8/26/08
If you had a totally open day, every day, what 4 or 5 things would you fill it with?

~
8/18/08
i have problems figuring out what to let go of. For instance, Micah doesn't understand why it bothers me that the pieces of a bunk bed moved into our room.

~
6/30/08
This weekend, I left the ranch on wednesday evening drove two hoursI worked till 3AM between saturday and sunday and then got up at 6 AM (3 hours later) on sunday and worked until 2PM

~
3/10/08

~
2/12/08
yes, i know it is no longer 2007. i haven't even messed up writing the date once! but i wanted to reflect on 2007 some. it was a big year for me. I am actually processing parts of it still. things that happened and things that didn't.

~
10/10/07
Micah and I drove from PA to Colorado 2.5 weeks ago. On Friday we are about to do it again. we are contemplating a different route. Possibly a route with more curves...did you know that the road curves exactly TWICE in the entire state of Kansas.
Someone thought it might be a good idea to camp in Kansas. Someone should be shot.

~
8/23/07
i had a post typed yesterday. and then beatrice ate it. and the internet from the barbershop across the street stopped working. so he'res the latest thing we sent out.

~
5/25/07

Trying to get back in the blogging swing of things

35 days till my wedding (i think, everyone knows i dont count so good. i talk much gooder ;))
i am cutting ribbon, trying to convince my Micah to get me the last of the addresses for invitations, searching for a place to live post June 30th, there's still a load of things on my wedding to do list.

i'm trying to get back into living as part of a family. my family is not making this particularly easy.

~


My draft folder is now purged. thank you for your attention as we walked down memory lane.



No comments:

Post a Comment