October 4, 2011

Haircut.

I got my hair cut a week ago. Nothing ground breaking, but worth noting. Plus besides grocery shopping and cleaning at grandma's nothing more blog-worthy happened to me that day.

I was thinking of doing something a little drastic, modern and hip and trendy. Sadly, I didn't have a picture of anything hip and trendy to take with me(and without a printer I had no way to produce one).  I decided not to experiment with my ability to describe hip or trendy since I am  not those things. Besides, drastic scares hairdressers.

So, I defaulted to a safe all one length bob with bangs (which I have pinned back here).

I just figured a (short) hair disaster a few days before a family wedding is a bad idea.





1 comment:

Abi said...

It looks great staz! love you

Post a Comment