Some of these are projects that I can do once and be done, others are ongoing projects that will take longer than one sitting but have a specific point were they are done, some are things I want to do regularly through the year with the hopes that they become part of who I am.
Nick &Kaitlyn's capes - Nick's is done, Kaitlyn's is cut out.
- Angel - crocheted but not starched
- Plan flower beds & Maintain
- Keep up house - doing just ok...except this last week :/
- De Clutter
- BBE MkII
- Read Bible - roundtable - (as of 3/28 I've read 48 out of 87 days - Need to work more diligently on this one)
- Track Books Read - the idea here is to read more intentionally less light escapist fiction
- Blog - 8 posts as of 3/28...less than stellar
- PPT @ Grace Church
- Cook from Scratch
Pin Yellow Chair covers- DONE!! Degrease Micah's White shirt -DONE!!
- Project with Autumn et al - meeting every tuesday for a few weeks now....it's coming together
- Play Piano - I've had 2 lessons (we're doing them every 2-3 weeks) and Aimee says i'm learning fast. I should practice more
- Clean Office - PAPERS! - It was done once. needs done again....
- Recipes Sort & track - Making baby steps here
- Bulb in LR light
- Mend that big stack
Get sewing machine fixed- I just bought a new one. well new to me - i think it's from 1968 :)
- Garden -
PlanPlant Keep up - Planned and we have seeds started and sprouting!
- Throw away less food - does it count if I give it to the dog? evenif not i'm doing better here
- Be active
- Put together Christmas book
- Less time online
2011 Photobook- DONE!!
- Photograph life - 440 photos to date - give or take
- Use video feature on camera - So MUCH FUN...need to find a way to USE them now
- Memorize scripture - haven't started this yet. need to get on it.
- Bake regularly - Not quite as regular as I'd like but we've had homemade bread 3 weeks now....