May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces – Week 19 – “Blurb Photo Book Contest”

I love this shot. Stevo & Ada didn't liek this becaise you can't see Stevo's face very well, but I think that His face his focus and the part of it that you can see are the best part of the shot. Of course it doesn't hurt that Ada is beautiful.
IMG_9576-2
Check out more "best faces" at

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

while posting this i had the weirdest sense of Deja Vu. And then I had deja vu of having deja vu. life is weird.

Also, I have a headache and a husband with a hammer. I need to focus on the fact that the door will shut easier now.

9 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your picture is lovely. I like the lighting a lot! I also love the endearing way he is looking at her : ). So sweet.

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

I love their expressions! They look so happy!

Hana said...

sweet photo! best of luck!

Erica said...

what a sweet picture. i love the way he is so lovingly looking at her!

Becca said...

What a lovely moment you captured! :-) I love it!

Carebear said...

She IS beautiful. Cute photo!

American in Norway said...

Such a sweet photo... He looks so in love with her!

Foursons said...

Love the look of love on his face!

Amber said...

Great entry! They look so happy!

Post a Comment