May 5, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Hats

I was so excited last week to get picked in the honorable mention (and by Nate from the image is found! I blog stalk him! and He LIKED my shot!!)
I wanted really to make a good showing this week. But, the internet is slow. And there is a large hole in my downstairs wall. So, I can't upload the really cute shot I have of Zoe in her hat on Sunday. Or the funny one I took of micah in the old fedora that we found on top of the wardrobe. And I can't even try and fix the colors and re-upload this old one from my flickr archives.... But honestly, I still love this shot. Bad white balance and all. These two are so cute!
Micah & Charissa

6 comments:

Carmen said...

I think this is a great picture....

Mireille said...

Cute pair!!

Rebekah said...

That is so adorable!

Abi said...

is the baby's hat the color Micah's hat used to be?

Alicia W. said...

Now this is cute cute cute!

Stasi said...

Charissa & Micah are both wearing new hats. Micah's hat is a replacement for his previous one that was falling apart. Charissa is modeling Judah's hat. later that afternoon she was wearing it backwards!

Post a Comment