September 26, 2011

Home.

How do you know you're home?

Here is the list that inspired my thoughts. The smell of baking. laying in my own bed. the first cup of tea.

I wanted to think and come up with my own list. I wanted my list to be meaningful and beautiful. exclusively mine. but then it got hard. I went another direction. I know i've posted about this before but i keep coming back to it. to know that you're home, don't you need to know where home is.

For me now home is not just one place. How do you know when you are home. So, I googled it (hence the random links below), and i thought some more about it.

here's what i came up with:
Home is where Micah is. Home is nowhere without you. Home is in Wyoming? Home is where the heart is. Home is anywhere I get together with my sisters. Home is where the tent is. Home is my grandma's front porch swing or railing eating apple peels. Home is where your story begins. Home is where the healthy meal is. Home is where you hang your hat. Home is Grove City. Home is Knox. Home happens over the phone with my mom. Home is baking. Home is honeymoon enough. Home is Ohio. Home is Slovakia. Home is PA Home is where the wind blows. Home is the Heeter House. Home is where you start from. home home home.

pigeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment