January 27, 2011

Yay! you found me!

Oh, Hi!

So instead of blogging something real today I changed my site address and posted almost identical things two places. does that count as two posts or none?

First, I just changed my site name, it just didn't fit my life anymore. Anastasia's Adventures has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Less princess, more me and still an adventure.

But then, I was still left with the wbsercessa address....which is a bit of a pain to spell, type and explain. So the logical thing was to change my address too.

So welcome to Stasigh.blogspot.com.

Same me, new place.

Go ahead and update your bookmarks, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. At least not on the internet. In real life, well you just never know, that's why it's an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment