February 25, 2011

Finished Scarf

I started this scarf in October maybe November. It's my own design, it's about the third version or so, I got it half-way finished at least twice and ripped the whole thing out and started over with a totally different pattern. It started knit and ended up crocheted.
I like it. It makes me happy. It is warm and wonderfully soft, plus I like the way it drapes. I have a pattern picked out for a hat, but I can't decide whether to buy the yarn and start it now or wait till next year.....I'd better start now If I want to actually wear it next winter.
Also, Aren't these wood floors Lovely? The are original to the house, but they were up in the Attic. My FIL put plywood floors in the attic and moved these down to replace the damaged downstairs floors.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Love the scarf. Love the design. Love the designer.

Abi said...

I agree it's excellent! I love you.

Post a Comment