December 20, 2007

Marriage Changes Your Perspective



Micah has started cutting Blondie cartoons out of the Sunday paper and attaching them to the fridge. He says that Blondie used to be his least favorite comic but, since we got married, it is quickly becoming his favorite. I dont know what to think about this. I might have liked it better when his sense of humor had less to do with married life and more to do with cars. Unless his old favorite comic had more to do with marriage than i realized....

3 comments:

TC said...

LOL

I love Blondie!!!! And I'm not married.

Stephen said...

I think I like the more nuanced comics myself--especially the elitist politically focused ones, but anything with lots of irony I enjoy which cancels out most of the older strips. If Micah gets bored someday, he can look at these:
http://www.smjdesign.com/photos/v/comics/

Anonymous said...

Ha ha haha. Do you know what Lindsay Lohan's address is? Micah could still sent her that rock, or at least the picture of it.

Post a Comment