March 23, 2006

leaving on a jet plane

Greetings for the last time from Mars!

I'm leaving for a year to do promotional and ministry video for Youth for Christ in Slovakia. Thank you for your prayers, they are what has brought me this far and why I am able to step out in faith and get on that plane this afternoon.

In 5 hours i'll be on a plane to Slovakia!



Please Pray:
~ For safe travel. I am flying out of Pittsburgh at 12:10PM, Washington DC at 5:55PM, And Vienna at 7:25AM(EST) Friday. I will arrive in Kosice, Slovakia around 8:40AM(EST) on the 24th.

~ For my ability to learn the language quicky, especially in my first days there.

~That I will begin to form strong friendships with people in Slovakia. Both those I will be working with and people outside the ministry I am going to have.

~ That God will give me a clear vision of what He wants me to do this next year.


I dont have a phone number yet, but my address is:

Anastasia Havener
Orgovanova 24
080 01 PRESOV
SLOVAKIA

Thank you for your prayers and support. I am blessed to have you with me as part of what God is going to do in the next year in Slovakia.

No comments:

Post a Comment