November 2, 2010

Thanks Be


Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.
2 Cor 9:15

Well it's November. It's actually kind of unreal. The past few months have flown by but God has filled them with a lot to be thankful for.

1. Jesus
2. My mom, for starting this tradition of thankfulness
3. Traditions
4. A place to live (with a hot water tank!)
5. Great in-laws
6. Parents who are a Godly example
7. My sisters who make me laugh
8. Nathaniel and Angie
9. Trees out the window
10. People who are patient with me

I feel like I should note that these are in no particular order except for the first one and there are 90 more to come.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

I Know you said there is no order but how happy am I to make two of the first ten. Keep posting. I love to see thankfulness.

Post a Comment