August 18, 2006

yeah yeah yeah

i know. i know. i'll get back in the communication loop soon. maybe tomorrow :)
(mom, i promise i'm not dead! please let me know when you'll be home so i can call)

but today i wanted to share this thought.

I believe that God thinks that "Great is Thy Faithfulness" sounds just as lovely sung through tears and a broken heart, as a reminder to yourself, as it does sung in celebration in Hughes Auditorium full of Vessels.

His faithfulness is just as great in Waco...
as it is in Northern Ireland...
as it is in Slovakia...
as it is in Mars...
as it is in Nashville...
as it is in Ohio...
as it is in Wilmore, Kentucky...
as it is wherever you follow Him.

4 comments:

Minion said...

If I had a nickle for every time you made me smile, I wouldn't have to worry about college tuition!

Kristen said...

you=humbling to me. thanks for the reminder.

oh, and i should tell you that my first thought when they sang "Great is Thy Faithfullness" in Magheralin during Summerserve was "SHUT UP! You're not Vessels! You can't sing the first verse!"

I cried all over myself. My team thought I was crazy. The cute boy thought I was cute. Both, as you well know, are true. :)

KTmato said...

First Time I sang it I cried in church poor Joel! He just kinda looked at me and didn't know what to do.

Rachel said...

amen,stasi :)

Post a Comment